Welcome to How to Fast-Track Your Expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage.
Who is this course for?
This course is for commercial real estate agents who:
- Did not take home $200,000 in commission income this year.
- Are “junior team members” and tired of being go-fers.
- Are highly motivated to succeed quickly.
- Do not believe “fake it ’til you make it” will ever work.
- Are not getting the help they need to be successful now.
This course is not for commercial real estate agents who:
- Are looking for get-rich-quick schemes.
- Are not interested in becoming a top producing agent.
- Believe it will take several years to succeed no matter what.
- Think it’s okay to wing it and have to fail a lot before succeeding.
- Like generating leads only to have them stop calling you back.
This course is the fastest way for newer agents to build the knowledge necessary to compete in the industry. You will learn:
- The major commercial property types.
- The anatomy of transactions.
- Client representation roles.
- The most commonly used financial calculations.
- The tools you’ll need for success.
- The people you need to get to know to be successful
Enroll today and you’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to the 15-session video course. Each session is about 60 minutes long.
- PDF manual with 15 chapters, one for each lesson.
- Property questionnaires, financial worksheets, tenant, buyer requirement questions, and more.
- A certificate of completion.
- An unconditional money-back guarantee.
Invest in yourself and your career today.
Lesson 1: Overview of the Commercial Real Estate Industry
Lesson 2: Fundamentals of Office Properties
Lesson 3: Fundamentals of Industrial Properties
Lesson 4: Fundamentals of Retail Space Properties
Lesson 5: Fundamentals of Multi-Family Residential Properties
Lesson 6: Land Brokerage, Land Uses and Zoning Issues
Lesson 7: Investment Analysis
Lesson 8: Commercial Property Valuation
Lesson 9: Commercial Property Financing
Lesson 10: Owner Representation
Lesson 11: Buyer Representation
Lesson 12: Tenant Representation – Part 1
Lesson 13: Tenant Representation – Part 2
Lesson 14: Tools to Have and People to Know
Lesson 15: Keys to Building a Successful Practice
Downloadable PDFs include:
Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, and Land Property Questionnaires
Office, Industrial, and Retail Tenant Questionnaires
Site inspection tour checklist
Investor Buyer questionnaire
Multi-Family Residential Property Financial Worksheet
Multi-Family Residential Loan Calculations Worksheet
Multi-Family Financial Worksheet Sample
Non-Residential Property Financial Worksheet
Lease Comparative Market Analysis Form
Non-Residential Loan Calculations Worksheet
Square footage requirement calculator form
Tenant Rep Exclusive Agreement
Joseph W. Brady, CCIM, SIOR and President of the Bradco Companies says: “Bob has set the stage for “common sense in the commercial real estate business.” He took a subject, adapted it to real life situations, and is, in my opinion, one of the commercial brokerage industry’s “Top Dogs.”
Franklin, “Buddy” Hege CCIM – Commercial Broker at Gibson Smith Realty Company comments, “Bob is one of the best facilitators and communicators I have had the pleasure of working with. His timing and follow up are impeccable. I would recommend Bob to anyone who wishes to enhance their real estate career.”
CRE Radio talk show host Michael Bull and Broker-Owner of Bull Commercial Realty states, ”Many real estate agents and their brokers don’t truly understand the value of constant training. If you utilize Bob’s training, you will. I highly recommend the training Bob and his Top Dogs firm produces. The agents who use his concepts will certainly be more successful.”