How to Fast-Track Your Expertise in Commercial Real Estate Brokerage is the fastest way for new agents to build the knowledge necessary to compete in the industry. Invest in your career with this 15-session video course with accompanying eBook manual.
You will learn:
- The major commercial property types
- The anatomy of transactions
- Client representation roles
- The most commonly used financial calculations
- The tools you’ll need for success
- The people you need to get to know to be successful
- Unlimited access to the 15-session video course. Each session is 60-90 minutes long.
- eBook manual with 15 chapters, one for each lesson.
- Access to property and client questionnaires and financial worksheets on tdogs.com.
- An unconditional money-back guarantee.
Lesson 1: Overview of the Industry
Lesson 2: Fundamentals of Office Space
Lesson 3: Fundamentals of Industrial Space
Lesson 4: Fundamentals of Retail Space
Lesson 5: Fundamentals of Multi-Family Residential Properties
Lesson 6: Land Uses and Zoning Issues
Lesson 7: Investment Analysis
Lesson 8: Commercial Property Valuation
Lesson 9: Commercial Property Financing
Lesson 10: Owner Representation
Lesson 11: Buyer Representation
Lesson 12: Tenant Representation – Part 1
Lesson 13: Tenant Representation – Part 2
Lesson 14: Tools to Have and People to Know
Lesson 15: Keys to Building a Successful Practice
Need to train multiple agents? Call founder Bob McComb for group pricing (415) 971-4830
Joseph W. Brady, CCIM, SIOR and President of the Bradco Companies says: “Bob has set the stage for “common sense in the commercial real estate business.” He took a subject, adapted it to real life situations, and is, in my opinion, one of the commercial brokerage industry’s “Top Dogs.”
Franklin, “Buddy” Hege CCIM – Commercial Broker at Gibson Smith Realty Company comments, “Bob is one of the best facilitators and communicators I have had the pleasure of working with. His timing and follow up are impeccable. I would recommend Bob to anyone who wishes to enhance their real estate career.”
CRE Radio talk show host Michael Bull and Broker-Owner of Bull Commercial Realty states, ”Many real estate agents and their brokers don’t truly understand the value of constant training. If you utilize Bob’s training, you will. I highly recommend the training Bob and his Top Dogs firm produces. The agents who use his concepts will certainly be more successful.”